15 Reasons why you must update your Estate Plan
The following is cheap nba jerseys a list of questions you should ask yourself. A YES answer to any question means your current estate information must be updated and your advisors should be consulted.
- Has cheap nfl jerseys your Concept estate plan been reviewed within the last 12 months?
- Have you or your children been divorced or married?
- Has a grandchild been born, adopted, or become related by marriage?
- Has there been a significant change in your health or the health of your spouse, or has an immediate family member passed away?
- Have you acquired or divested yourself Featured of any business?
- Has Ever there been a significant change in the financial situation of you or your immediate family? Have you sold a home or business?
- Have you Top made any changes to your life insurance coverage?
- Have you inherited or will inherit money or assets?
- Have you invested or are you going to invest in a new business and need to form a new corporation or enter into a new buy-sell agreement?
- Do you want to do tax planning to save you or your family money or taxes?
- Have there been any changes in the relationship between you and the people you named beneficiaries, Trustees, personal representatives wholesale jerseys (agents), guardians, or other fiduciaries for your estate?
- Have there been any changes in your advisors, estate planners, financial planners or insurance advisors?
- Have you retired or have you contemplated Earns retiring from a business or cheap nba jerseys profession?
- Have there been changes in the law that may affect your estate plan?
- Have you changed jobs?
“Live every day like it’s your last, because one day you will be right”.
– Ray Charles