Motivate Your Listeners and Readers!
- Radio Hosts
- Magazine and Newsletter Editors
Sourcing solid content for programs and articles can be a bear. Budgets are tighter than ever and while there is a wealth of information to be had on the web, vetting the reliability of that information can be time consuming and difficult.
Edward C. Meyers is a skilled writer and speaker who is comfortable sharing information that helps people tackle some of the most difficult tasks we face: planning what happens to the stuff we leave behind when we die.
With a boatload of anecdotes, tips, step-by-step lists and other accessible and useful information Ed can teach your listeners and readers how to get things in order to make future transitions as painless as possible for those left behind. He can cover the whys and the hows in easy to comprehend ways that empower people!
Ask him to write a post as a Guest Blogger or contributing author.
- Worst Case Scenarios and How to Avoid Them
- What Kinds of Personal Information to Include
- Financial Information – What to Have Spelled Out
- Insurance, Health and Medical Care
- Estate Planning Made Easy
- In the End – Think it Through Now
- It’s Your Funeral – Ideas That Ease the Pain
- Organizing the Family – How, Why, Who
- Your Legacy Organizer
- Estate Review Checklist
- Personal Matters
- To The Next Generation
- Your Pets
- Remember Me
- Identity Theft
- A Wealth of Resources
- …..And More!